PME Plunger Cutter – Butterfly set of 3
- Set of 3 cutters: 2-3/8″, 2″, 1-1/4″ wide
- These cutters are ideal for use with a range of edible and non-edible materials including rolled fondant, gumpaste, etc. as well as craft clays.
- Create beautiful simple to produce butterflies.
- Roll out the paste on a non-stick surface or using corn flour/icing sugar for dusting
- Press the plunger to add the detail.
- Cut out the butterfly without pressing the plunger.
- Lift, and then press the plunger once more to eject the butterfly if it lifted from the surface.
- To obtain a finer finish, use a ball tool to soften the edge of the wings.
- Dust with petal or luster dusts, or paint with food color and alcohol mix, or use edible markers to add details.
- The butterflies can be used immediately, or to create added interest, place into a small V shape paper to dry.
- To add a simple larger body (if desired), roll small amount of paste into a carrot shape and attach using gum-glue.
- Add stamen for antennae, if desired.