Gummy Mix – 18oz
LorAnn’s Gummy Mix will become your new favorite way to make fruity and eye-catching gummy candies. From cute gummy bears to crawly gummy worms, the shapes and delicious flavor options are endless for all of your creations! Add any of our super strength flavoring to create desired flavors.
How To Use LorAnn’s Gummy Mix
- In a small bowl, add ¾ cup cold water. Sprinkle entire contents of gelatin packet over water and gently mix with a fork until gelatin is completely saturated. Set aside for at least 5 minutes to allow gelatin to bloom.
- In a medium saucepan, add 1/4 cup hot water. Add contents of gummy mix packet and turn heat to medium-low or low. Heat at a slow simmer, stirring frequently, until mixture is smooth and no lumps remain. While mixture simmers, brush sides of pan with a wet pastry brush to dissolve any remaining sugar crystals.
- Remove pan from heat. Once boiling action ceases, add bloomed gelatin and stir until completely dissolved. Allow mixture to rest for 5 minutes, then use a large spoon to remove and discard foamy layer.
- Stir in 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons LorAnn Super-Strength flavoring. Add food coloring as desired (optional).
- Fill mold cavities and allow gummies to set at room temperature for about 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove gummies from molds. Allow candies to air-dry at room temperature (do not cover) for at least 6 hours. Store dried gummies in an airtight container.