PME Plunger Cutter – Daisy 1-1/2″
- These cutters are ideal for use with a range of edible and non-edible materials including rolled fondant, gumpaste, etc. as well as craft clays.
- Create beautiful simple to produce flowers.
- Roll out the paste on a non-stick surface or using corn flour/icing sugar for dusting
- Cut out the flower without pressing the plunger
- Press the plunger once more to eject the flower.
- To obtain a finer finish, use a ball tool to soften the edge of the petals.
- The flowers can be used immediately, or to create added interest, place into a small cupped shape to dry.
- Complete the flowers using single or multiple layers.
- To create a simple flower center, roll the paste into a button shape and texture using a piece of net or tulle
- Wired flowers–Wire can be inserted into a molded center and allowed to dry before threading on the petals. Shape the petals as required.